Mr. know it all dictionary defines misfit as :
1. Something of the wrong size or shape for its
purpose.
2. One who is unable to adjust to one's environment
or circumstances or is considered to be disturbingly different from others.
Now am I talking about clothes that don’t fit well?? Maybe...
But I am leaning more towards different! Disturbingly so they say…
For a moment I am so proud I am not like anyone else, I revel
in it. And then suddenly I feel timid and unsure about myself…being different
has no security, no feeling of belongingness with others. By different I don’t mean
I have 3 arms or worse 73 cats! And maybe people don’t even realize that I am
different (hell most don’t even bother looking at me). But its there in my head
all the time! That little voice asking me to confirm…Give in!
And just for a tiny weak moment, I do!
But it doesn’t feel good! Its suffocating…it’s THEIR shoes! Walking
around in them kills my feet! And brings my clumsiness up to a whole new level!
(I swear He did mess up…gave me two left feet!).
So I go back to being scared. A little freak. To being so
socially awkward I have to use Google to get what people mean! (No kidding!) And
falling and slipping all the way home!(still not kidding!)
So I am going to try and be comfortable with who I am! Gutsy
and unwavering and all that!! Walk in my own shoes.. Cause when you wear a shoe
size 10, how much choice do you really have!!
The Misfit.
**pls do comment to let me know how crappy this post is!!ill appreciate it..and i promise i wont cry :(
**pls do comment to let me know how crappy this post is!!ill appreciate it..and i promise i wont cry :(
No comments:
Post a Comment